OLOL Secondary Library is a well-resourced central hub of teaching and learning that provides information, books, online resources, information in study and research techniques and much more.
Information and factsheets are available for the student who needs to know:
- How to access information online
- How to apply the best research techniques
- How to study
- How to organize learning materials for effective study outcomes
- How to distinguish between worthwhile and poor sources of information
OLOL Library Resources include
- DVD and video Library
- Thousands of hard copy books
- And online databases
OLOL Library serves the needs of the secondary school from Year 7 to Year 12. The Library is a busy facility with classes, small groups and individuals using its resources each day.