Over the course of the year our students are involved in the following sporting activities which take place on Thursday afternoons:
- Ice Skating at Sydney Ice Arena – Norwest.
- AMF bowling at Villawood and Strike City Lidcombe
- Code Red – Laser Skirmish, Rosehill
- Indoor Sport at Seven Hills indoor Sport Centre.
- Plus Fitness Gym at Seven Hills as well as Future Physique at Granville.
- Power Walking
- Park Sport
- Pollet’s Martial Arts
- Swimming and
- Boot Camp Style Fitness Training
In School Sport includes Volleyball, Soccer, Chess and Tennis
Rep sport is played over three seasons. Students normally have to try-out for the various rep teams and competition for places in these teams is fierce and brings out the best in our students.
During this season we participated in two codes of sport i.e. Touch Footy and Volleyball
During this season we participated in the following codes of sport: Rugby League, AFL (Gala Days), Soccer and Netball
includes sesons such as Cricket, Oz-Tag, and Ultimate Frisbee
Gala Days and Carnivals
Our College have three major sporting events per year. Which are: Swimming, Athletics and Touch Football. Over and above this we also take part in the following PDSSSC (Parramatta Diocese Senior School Sport Council) carnivals and gala days have included the following:
- Football (soccer)
- Touch Football
- Cross Country