Message from the Principal
Dear Staff, Students and Parents
As we travel towards the end of another academic year, it is a time to:
- Give thanks for all the events that took place this year and there were many highlights.
- Give thanks to all who have worked collaboratively to make MCHF a truly family oriented home.
- Prepare for the last few weeks by putting in that extra effort to make sure we end the year pleased with what we have achieved.
- Keep in our prayers one another.
- Remember the blessings God has poured on us.
- Look forward to ending the year on a positive note.
- And of course ease into the warmer months coming ahead.
With all my best wishes
Sr Margaret Ghosn
Principal MCHF Buy A Brick Application Form