Parent Portal Instructions and Login…
The College has developed a parent portal user guide for parents who require assistance and are unable to attend a demonstration at the College. The user guide includes assistance for parents to book parent teacher interviews. Please click “here” for a copy of the guide.
Click → School Edge Parent Portal Log in ← Click
Skoolbag App Instructions…
Download the SkoolBag app from your app store (free). Create a new account and you’re ready to go! Detailed instructions are “here”.
Please contact Georgette Baini if you have issues – 9633 6600 (Ext: 2)
Volunteering at the College
Education is a partnership between teachers and parents/guardians. To this end, the College encourages volunteers, following an induction process. There are numerous ways volunteers can assist at the College. This can be in a regular or casual capacity as required by the College or subject to the availability of the volunteer. Volunteering can be in a full day or part-day capacity.
Volunteers can assist at the College through the following:
- Assisting teachers in specialist spaces – such as Learning Centres and Sport
- Assisting in College events that occur throughout the year where needed
- Assisting with administrative tasks – such as laminating, photocopying, class displays, preparing resources
- Assisting with examination supervision
- Joining the Parent Association and assisting with their events and initiatives
Through volunteering at the College, parents/guardians are included in the learning process. This greatly benefits all stakeholders – students, parents and teachers.
Please find the Volunteer Induction Booklet “here”.
Please click the form link to volunteer –https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Riy53dVPHkqKNkQ7G7ifQujTSh1JOyNJk0U6FeWMesFUNDQ4NzBUNjk2MEpIWTBXVUhaU1k0TENZSi4u