Welcome to 2022!
Please click the link to read important information from our College Principal, Sr Margaret Ghosn – Welcome to 2022 Parent Letter
Sentral Parent Portal
Video demonstration – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ie_h5OteTE
Portal queries – email@example.com
Skoolbag App Instructions…
Download the SkoolBag app from your app store (free). Create a new account and you’re ready to go! Detailed instructions are “here”.
Please contact Georgette Baini if you have issues – 9633 6600 (Ext: 2)
Volunteering at the College
Education is a partnership between teachers and parents/guardians. To this end, the College encourages volunteers, following an induction process. There are numerous ways volunteers can assist at the College. This can be in a regular or casual capacity as required by the College or subject to the availability of the volunteer. Volunteering can be in a full day or part-day capacity.
Volunteers can assist at the College through the following:
- Assisting teachers in specialist spaces – such as Learning Centres and Sport
- Assisting in College events that occur throughout the year where needed
- Assisting with administrative tasks – such as laminating, photocopying, class displays, preparing resources
- Assisting with examination supervision
- Joining the Parent Association and assisting with their events and initiatives
Through volunteering at the College, parents/guardians are included in the learning process. This greatly benefits all stakeholders – students, parents and teachers.
Please find the Volunteer Induction Booklet “here”.
Please click the form link to volunteer –https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Riy53dVPHkqKNkQ7G7ifQujTSh1JOyNJk0U6FeWMesFUNDQ4NzBUNjk2MEpIWTBXVUhaU1k0TENZSi4u