The Secondary department is led by the Secondary Leadership Team (SLT) which includes the following members of Staff:
- Deputy Principal
- Assistant Principal
- Head of Secondary
- Director of Pastoral Care
- Director of Curriculum
The Secondary department entrusts with academic and pastoral leaders to assist with the management of the secondary department.
The Key Learning Area (KLA) departments include:
- Religious Education
- Personal Development, Health and Physical Education (PDHPE)
- Human Society and its Environment (HSIE)
- Technological and Applied Studies (TAS)
- Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA)
- Languages Other than English (LOTE)
- Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Learning Support
Each cohort is headed by a Year Advisor and assisted by Homeroom and Pastoral Teachers who work collaboratively to manage the wellbeing and pastoral care of students.
The secondary department also includes a Careers Advisor and Psychologist who work closely with students, their parents and staff.